kafka-users mailing list archives

From Ryanne Dolan <ryannedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot read messages using a specific group
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2018 19:27:33 GMT
Karim, can you inspect the offsets using kafka-consumer-groups.sh and let
us know what you see?

Also, is it possible that "group_name" is being used by a consumer group
that is still running? For example, say you have a topic with one partition
and a consumer with "group_name" already. In that case, a second console
consumer with "group_name" wouldn't find any partitions to consume.

Ryanne