kafka-users mailing list archives

From Parth Gandhi <parth.gan...@excellenceinfonet.com>
Subject Kafka rebalancing message lost
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2018 11:34:09 GMT
Team,
We want to build a scalable kafka system for pub sub message and want to
run consumers (500+) on docker. We want the system to scale up the consumer
based on the message inflow. However in kafka this triggers a rebalancing
and we fear loss of message.
What is the best practices/way to achieve this with no or least message
failure?

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended
solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation
of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived
by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer
and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving
and compliance. To find out more visit the Mimecast website.