kafka-users mailing list archives

From Colin Williams <colin.williams.seat...@gmail.com>
Subject Packaging jks certificates into an uber jar and accessing them for kafka client or otherwise?
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2018 20:33:56 GMT
I've been trying to read from kafka via a spark streaming client. I
found out spark cluster doesn't have certificates deployed. Then I
tried using the same local certificates I've been testing with by
packing them in an uber jar and getting a File handle from the
Classloader resource. But I'm getting a File Not Found exception.
These are jks certificates. Is anybody aware how to package
certificates in a jar with a kafka client preferably the spark one?