kafka-users mailing list archives

From Manu Jacob <Manu.Ja...@sas.com>
Subject Kafka connect FieldPartitioner with scheduled rotation
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2019 15:47:23 GMT
Hi,

I want to use s3 connect by portioning with FieldPartitioner and  partition.field.name set
to a non timestamp based field. I want to commit and flush based on  both size and time. I
am getting an exception when I use the option "rotate.schedule.interval.ms". Is it possible
to rotate it with FieldPartitioner? I tried to set the  timestamp.extractor (with record and
wallclock) but it looks like it is honored only for time based partitioner.

-Manu