kafka-users mailing list archives

From Nan Xu <nanxu1...@gmail.com>
Subject kstream transform forward to different topics
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 05:11:57 GMT
when I do the transform, for a single input record, I need to output 3
different records, those 3 records are in different classes.  I want to
send the each type of records to a separate topic, my understanding is I
should use

context.forward inside the transformer  like

Transformer{..
context.forward(key, record1, To.child("topic1"))
context.forward(key, value1, To.child("topic2"))
}
but how do I define those processor, I can create them in topology but who
should be their parent? what's the name of the parent?

stream.transform(transformer) don't give me a way to say processor name.

Thanks,
Nan