kafka-users mailing list archives

From "luke_liu@11h5.com" <luke_...@11h5.com>
Subject Some problems about Kafka Cluster
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 06:05:33 GMT
1. The Zookeeper configuration file like this:

    tickTime=2000
    dataDir=/root/zookeeper
    clientPort=2181

    I started Zookeeper with Standalone mode and listened on default port 2181.

    And then, I inputed command "cd /opt/kafka-2.1.1" on shell window.

    Next,  issue command "cp -rf conf/server.properties conf/server-1.properties" and "cp
-rf conf/server.properties conf/server-2.properties".

    And then, I edited "conf/server-1.properties" and "conf/server-2.properties" files like
this:

    broker.id=1
    listeners=PLAINTEXT://:9093
    log.dirs=/root/kafka/kafka-logs-1

    broker.id=2
    listeners=PLAINTEXT://:9094
    log.dirs=/root/kafka/kafka-logs-2

    Last, I run "./bin/kafka-server-start.sh conf/server.properties"、"./bin/kafka-server-start.sh
conf/server-1.properties"、"./bin/kafka-server-start.sh conf/server-2.properties".

    The previous Kafka process was closed when I started to next kafka process.

    I have no idea about that. Shall I need to use Zookeer cluster in Kafka cluster mode?

    Hope your reply as soon as possiable. Thanks...

luke_liu@11h5.com