kafka-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Laffez <antoine.laf...@lunatech.nl>
Subject Re: Stickers
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 05:37:10 GMT
Hi!
The workshop is an internal workshop given by certified trainer employee. It is 2 sessions
of 10 people so 20 stickers will be awesome.
Regarding meetup it could be a good idea indeed but I have to see with the trainer to find
good speakers.
Thanks a lot Ale, they will be happy as they really like the design of Kafka logo.

Wish you the best,

Antoine Laffez
Marketing Manager
+31(0)641542468 🇳🇱

> On 12 Mar 2019, at 00:25, Ale Murray <ale@confluent.io> wrote:
>
> Hi Antoine,
>
> I can definitely send you some.. how many are you after?
>
> Also.. would you be interested in hosting a Kafka Meetup at your offices for the community
at any point? Thanks!

> Ale Murray
> Global Community Manager | Confluent
> Skype: ale_amurray | @ale_amurray
> Follow us: Twitter | blog | Slack | Meetups
>

>> On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 at 13:14, Antoine Laffez <antoine.laffez@lunatech.nl> wrote:
>> Hi, I am Antoine, Marketing Manager at Lunatech labs.
>>
>> We organised Kafka courses and training and I wondering if it possible to have some
Kafka stickers to give to the attendees?