kafka-users mailing list archives

From Robin Moffatt <ro...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: Streaming Data
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2019 11:44:37 GMT
+1 for looking into Kafka Streams. You can build and maintain state within
your app, and expose it on a REST endpoint for your node/react app to
query.
There's an example of this here:
https://github.com/confluentinc/kafka-streams-examples/blob/5.2.1-post/src/main/java/io/confluent/examples/streams/interactivequeries/kafkamusic/KafkaMusicExample.java

Depending on the processing you want to do KSQL could also be useful,
writing the results of queries (e.g. spotting exceptions in the data) to a
Kafka topic that can be queried by your app.

--

Robin Moffatt | Developer Advocate | robin@confluent.io | @rmoff