kafka-users mailing list archives

From Parth Gandhi <parth.gan...@excellenceinfonet.com>
Subject kafka broker server uneven CPU utilization
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2019 10:36:13 GMT
HI,

We have 3 node of kafka cluster with around 25+ topic and 300+ partition
spread across these servers. We have the load evenly distributed amongst
this partition however we are observing that 2 broker server are running
around >60% CPU where as the third one is running just abour 10%. How do we
ensure that all server are running smoothly? Do i need to reassing the
partition (kafka-reassign-parition cmd)

[image: image.png]
Thanks,
Parth Gandhi
DevOps

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended
solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation
of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived
by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer
and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving
and compliance. To find out more visit the Mimecast website.