kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Mandadi, Harsha" <Harsha_Mand...@intuit.com>
Subject Question related to Kafka Connect
Date Mon, 06 May 2019 16:07:41 GMT
Hi There,

    We currently have the Kafka connect cluster set up with 4 nodes and registered the connectors
to read the data from Kafka topics and write to S3. When we were trying to collect the JMX
metrics using MBeans using java API we are able to get the metrics on the node on which the
connector is registered but not from the other nodes in the cluster. We had a thought that
we would be able to get the metrics from any of the nodes in the cluster of Kafka connect.

    Can you please let us know if there could be a solution to solve this?

   Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks,
Harsha
Mobile: +919440849355