kafka-users mailing list archives

From Marina Popova <ppin...@protonmail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: SELECT * from table shows no data until new messages come in
Date Mon, 06 May 2019 20:51:06 GMT
Thank you , Steve, for the suggestion - I did already set this property to earliest:
Just to make sure - I set it again - below is the output from the CLI:

ksql> SET 'auto.offset.reset' = 'earliest';

Successfully changed local property 'auto.offset.reset' from 'earliest' to 'earliest'.

ksql> select * from RC_IP_KEY_AGG_PTABLE;

Press CTRL-C to interrupt

As you see above - to results are returned from the table ....
Only after I send a few more events - I will get something as results.....

weird

Thanks!