kafka-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel <emmanuel....@gmail.com>
Subject Kafka transaction between 2 kafka clusters
Date Thu, 09 May 2019 18:48:21 GMT
Hello,

I would like to know if there is a Java client that would allow me to
consume from topics on a cluster A and produce to topics on a cluster B
with exactly-once semantics. My understanding of the Kafka transactions is
that on the paper it could work, but the kafka java client assumes both are
running on the same cluster. Is it something do-able? If it is and nothing
exists yet, would it be an interesting contribution?