kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Ashwarya, Tanvi" <ashwa...@msu.edu>
Subject Seeing issue with log cleaner thread
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 20:35:14 GMT
I'm seeing a problem where I have some compacted topics on my kafka cluster (3 node). When
there is a fresh startup of kafka and zookeeper, and I create compact topics with a service
running that writes to this topic, I see log cleaner thread is not running. It has no logs
in /var/log/kafka/log-cleaner.log. How can I manually start the log cleaner thread if it doesn't
start by itself? What is a good way to monitor log cleaner thread?

Tanvi