kafka-users mailing list archives

From Harper Henn <harper.h...@datto.com>
Subject Re: Consumer rebalance not triggered
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2019 20:46:32 GMT
Is there anything in Kafka server logs for your consumer group/group
coordinator when new members join the group?

I would expect partitions to be divided among members of the same consumer
group.

Does each consumer in the group have a client ID? This appears to be
optional from what I've read, but just wondering.