kafka-users mailing list archives

From Guozhang Wang <wangg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to prevent data loss in "read-process-write" application?
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 21:19:32 GMT
Hello,

Transactional messaging is actually designed to solve this scenario exactly
(pun intended :). Although in your app you may not have stateful logic, it
is still necessary to enable transactional messaging if you are using
consumer/producer, or just enable EOS if you are using streams.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang