kafka-users mailing list archives

From Boyang Chen <reluctanthero...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka Consumers - keeping them open
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2019 15:31:24 GMT
Hey Kevin,

could you give more context on what it means for `keep eating records` and
`stops incrementing`? In a typical use case, you should call `poll()` in a
while loop, and if you stop seeing new records, it could be either your
consumer is not working correctly, or your input volume is not fed in fast
enough.

Boyang