kafka-users mailing list archives

From Parth Gandhi <parth.gan...@excellenceinfonet.com>
Subject Kafka broker server high memory utilization
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2019 10:28:39 GMT
Hi,

I am seeing my kafka broker server running at >90% memory and most of the
memory is used by buffer/cache. Is this a normal expected behavior? or
shall i look at increasing the Physical memory of the servers.
[image: image.png]
PS: I have 3 broker server with around 30+ topic and 400+ partition spread
across these servers.

Thanks,
Parth Gandhi
DevOps

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended
solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation
of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived
by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer
and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving
and compliance. To find out more visit the Mimecast website.