kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Santilli <jonathansanti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.TimestampExtractor#extract method in version 2.3 always returns -1 as value
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2019 14:22:48 GMT
Hello Bill,

am implementing the TimestampExtractor Interface, then using it to consume,
like:

*final* KStream<..., ...> events = builder.stream(inputTopicList, Consumed.
*with*(keySerde, valueSerde).withTimestampExtractor(*new *OwnTimeExtractor(
...)));

Am not setting the default.timestamp.extractor config value.

Cheers!
--
Jonathan

--