kafka-users mailing list archives

From Kailash Kota <Kailash.K...@jda.com>
Subject Live data streaming from Oracle to oracle using Kafka
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2019 10:35:20 GMT
Hi Users,

Here is our requirement :

We want to live stream data from Oracle DB and to Oracle DB as a target using Kafka and we
do not want to use Oracle Golden Gate because of the extra license cost.
Is there a way we can read the redo logs and achieve this ?
If not, can you help us on the other ways that we can stream data. Please provide any documentation
and procedure is available.

Thanks & Regards,
Kailash Kota
Product Development | JDA Software Pvt Ltd.
Ph: +91 80 6101 8649

Think BIG > Start small > Run fast! Download JDA's AI/ML buyers guide<http://bit.ly/2W68ef5>
and get started on your autonomous SCM journey!

To the extent permitted by law, we may monitor electronic communications for the purposes
of ensuring compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and internal policies. We
may also collect email traffic headers for analyzing patterns of network traffic and managing
client relationships. For additional information see https://jda.com/privacy-policy.