Hi there,

We found it was related to quotas definition, having defined clients and users ones with default value at the same time.

Thanks

https://www.williamhillplc.com/content/signature/WHlogo.gif?width=180

https://www.williamhillplc.com/content/signature/senet.gif?width=180

Jose Manuel Vega Monroy
Java Developer / Software Developer Engineer in Test

Direct: +0035 0 2008038 (Ext. 8038)
Email:
jose.monroy@williamhill.com

William Hill | 6/1 Waterport Place | Gibraltar | GX11 1AA