kafka-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring the following properties in confluent cloud
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2019 19:14:28 GMT
in the producer initialisation code set via System.setProperty e.g.

________________________________
From: Kevin Perera <kperera@ippon.fr>
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 10:21 AM
To: users@kafka.apache.org <users@kafka.apache.org>
Subject: Configuring the following properties in confluent cloud

Hello! I'm trying to set up confluent cloud and publish using a java
program. According to confluent, I need to set the following parms:
Though, is there a way to configure these properties with a Java producer?
I can set the bootstrap servers well enough, but I'm struggling to
implement these other parameters.  Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

ssl.endpoint.identification.algorithm=https
sasl.mechanism=PLAIN
request.timeout.ms=20000
bootstrap.servers=***
retry.backoff.ms=500
sasl.jaas.config=org.apache.kafka.common.security.plain.PlainLoginModule
required username="******" password="******";
security.protocol=SASL_SSL