kafka-users mailing list archives

From Navneeth Krishnan <reachnavnee...@gmail.com>
Subject Kafka Streams & Processor API
Date Sun, 04 Aug 2019 06:31:15 GMT
Hi All,

I'm new to kafka streams and I'm trying to model my use case that is
currently written on flink to kafka streams. I have couple of questions.

- How can I join two kafka topics using the processor API? I have data
stream and change stream which needs to be joined based on a key.

- I read about the "STREAM_TIME" punctuation and it seems unless all
partitions have new records there will be not be an advance in time. Is
there a way to overcome this?

- Is there a way to read the state store data through an API externally? If
so then how does it know where the state resides and if the state is across
multiple machines how does that work?

Thanks for all your help.