kafka-users mailing list archives

From Upendra Yadav <upendra1...@gmail.com>
Subject list of pattern processed topic list
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2019 12:21:44 GMT
Hi,
I have initialised kafka consumer:
KafkaConsumer<byte[], byte[]> consumer = new KafkaConsumer<byte[],
byte[]>(consumerConfig);

and subscribed with topic pattern:
consumer.subscribe(Pattern.compile(topicRegex), listener);

now, I'm trying to get the list of topics.
Map<String, List<PartitionInfo>> topicsPartitions = consumer.listTopics();

here topic list is not following given pattern. it is giving all topic list.
Is this expected behaviour? Is there any API to get subscribed topic list
with consumer instance?
or Do I need to write simple prog to process this list with same pattern?