kafka-users mailing list archives

From Javier Arias Losada <javier.ari...@gmail.com>
Subject kafka connect 409 with connect-distributed
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2019 13:47:49 GMT
Hello there,
we were suffering some problems on our connect-distributed setup, when
posting a new Connector config, the response was always a 409 Conflict
mentioning a rebalance as the underlying reason.
It was fixed after setting up a different CONNECT_REST_ADVERTISED_HOST_NAME on
each worker, essentially after finding this:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53730254/kafka-connect-returning-409-in-distributed-mode

I wasn't able to find anything related in the documentation... can someone
please explain the reasoning behind that behaviour?

Thank you very much
Best,
Javier arias