kafka-users mailing list archives

From sampath kumar <sampath...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some of the Kafka consumers are not getting the messages from the broker
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2019 10:30:41 GMT
Hi Lisheng,

Thanks for the response.

Right now we have enabled info in the broker However logs not enabled for
the consumer client will enable it.

Yes, when we manually stop and start the consumer in affected microservice
instance rebalance triggers and consuming resumes.

And in Broker side consumer client status is healthy we verified both in
Kafka Manager and Consumer Group Command in Broker CLI, so I guess
heartbeat is not the issue and this issue not affected to not complete
consumer group only some consumer client in the couple of microservice.

Forex: if one of the Service if we have  38 consumer client/thread
registered for the consumer group, only 1 client not receiving the
messages, rest all getting the messages

Anything else you want me to check here?

Regards,
Sampath

--
Regards,