kafka-users mailing list archives

From himansu.panigr...@daimler.com
Subject Kafka S3 Connector
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2019 06:35:08 GMT
Hi Team,

I handle operations on Big Data Platform. We have a kafka cluster, which has to be connected
to S3 buckets from on-prem servers.
While searching, I did find only Confluent Kafka has S3 Connectors. So I was wondering if
there is any solution, apache has in place for this. Kindly suggest to achieve Kafka &
S3 connectivity.

Thanks & Regards,
Himansu Kumar Panigrahy
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Pvt Ltd
Embassy Crest, Plot No. 05, EPIP Zone, Phase 1,
Whitefield Road, Bangalore - 560066,India
Email        - himansu.panigrahy@daimler.com<mailto:himansu.panigrahy@daimler.com>
Web          - www.mbrdi.co.in<http://www.mbrdi.co.in/>

If you are not the addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail
by mistake, and delete it. We thank you for your support.