kafka-users mailing list archives

From Rajeev Chakrabarti <rajcha...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject MirrorMaker 2 Plugin class loader Error
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2019 01:28:13 GMT
Hi Folks,
I'm trying to run MM 2 with the current trunk. Also, tried with the 2.4 branch and I'm getting
"ERROR Plugin class loader for connector: 'org.apache.kafka.connect.mirror.MirrorSourceConnector'"
errors for all the connectors. It does not seem to be creating topics in the destination cluster
but has created the internal topics at both the source and destination and has populated the
heartbeats topic. But none of the source topics created or replicated. I'm also getting a
bunch of "not known configs" like 'consumer.group.id' was supplied but isn't a known config.
What am I doing wrong?
Regards,Rajeev