kafka-users mailing list archives

From Thilo-Alexander Ginkel <th...@ginkel.com>
Subject Merging create/delete updates for Kafka Streams aggregations
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2019 11:02:31 GMT
Hello everyone,

we are using the Kafka Streams DSL (v2.2.1) to perform aggregations on a
topic using org.apache.kafka.streams.kstream.KGroupedTable#aggregate. ATM
we are seeing one update being published when the subtractor is being
called and another one when the adder is called.

I was under the impression that there is some setting that allows
folding/merging these updates for most cases.

As I can't seem to find this in the docs, can someone please help me out
with a pointer?

Thanks & kind regards,
Thilo