kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Paul " <paul.john...@citi.com.INVALID>
Subject kafka connect incoming port
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2019 18:40:40 GMT
Hello,

I am working on setting up a Kafka Connect JMS Source to pull data from an external IBM MQ
and push to an internal Kafka topic.  We will have a firewall between the external MQ and
the internal Connect so I need to do a firewall exception.  The network people are asking
for the incoming port for Kafka Connect but I'm not able to find any information.  From what
I've read it seems like it's done over HTTP (so port 80).  I also see port 49333 being used
by my local Connect.

Is there a port number for incoming traffic to Connect?

Thank you,
Paul Johnson