kafka-users mailing list archives

From David Garcia <David.Gar...@bazaarvoice.com>
Subject Static Membership AND Invalid IP addresses forConsumers
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2019 19:08:41 GMT
I forgot to note that we are using spot instances AND static membership.  I was able to confirm
that setting application.server with the correct ip-address seems to result in the correct
Host being set...however, upon spot-reap/replace the new ip-address does not seem to overwrite
the previous ip-address in the host-field.  Is there a way to make it replace the host-info
AND use static membership?

David Garcia
Staff Big Data Engineer
david.garcia@bazaarvoice.com