kafka-users mailing list archives

From Sachin Mittal <sjmit...@gmail.com>
Subject Case of joining multiple streams/tables
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2019 06:07:57 GMT
Hi,
I have checked the documentation and what I see that we can join two
streams or tables at a given time.

I have a case where I have multiple streams which I need to join based on
common key.

As of now I am first joining two and the result of that with next and so on.

Is there a way or any case implemented anywhere that joins multiple
streams/tables in a single operation.

If not then is this something that is pipelined for future releases?
Or does something like this make sense to be part of streams functionality?

Thanks
Sachin