kafka-users mailing list archives

From Navneeth Krishnan <reachnavnee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing states stores around
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2020 03:26:49 GMT
Hi John,

I'm using PAPI to create my topology which has 5 process functions. Out
which 3 are large functions (more than 1000 lines of code) and they have
about 2 KV stores each. Since the code is fairly large per function, I have
them split into classes by functionalities. and some method in the call
stack would need to access this state. What do you recommend in such
scenarios?

Thanks