kafka-users mailing list archives

From Navneeth Krishnan <reachnavnee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Global state store: Lazy loading
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2020 07:49:00 GMT
Hi Boyang,

Basically I don’t want to load all the states upfront. For local kv store,
when the very first message arrives I basically do a http request to an
external service and load the data.

I can do the same for global state store but since the global states are
read only I couldn’t figure out a better way to do it.

Thanks