kafka-users mailing list archives

From SenthilKumar K <senthilec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Process offsets from particular point
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2020 13:56:43 GMT
Hi, We can re-consume the data from particular point using consumer.seek()
and consumer.assign() API [1]. Pls check out documentation.

If you have used timestamp at the time producing records , You can use
particular timestamp to consume records [2].

https://kafka.apache.org/24/javadoc/index.html?org/apache/kafka/clients/consumer/KafkaConsumer.html
https://mapr.com/docs/61/MapR_Streams/example-TimeBasedConsumer.html

--Senthil