kafka-users mailing list archives

From Gowtham S <gowtham.co....@gmail.com>
Subject Reg: Dual Kafka Clients - Issues with jar version conflicts
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2020 07:01:09 GMT
Hello,

As per our team requirements, we are supposed to use and communicate
between two different Kafka Clients, provided and managed by two separate
teams). Mentioned below are the client versions

Version 1 - kafka-clients-2.4.0.jar
Version 2 - kafka-clients-0.10.0.1.jar

Please suggest if possible to use them without compatibility issues. Is it
necessary to move the topics to a single Kafka?
If necessary to upgrade the clients, suggest the best practices for the
same.

With regards,
Gowtham S, MCA