kafka-users mailing list archives

From Marko Strukelj <marko.struk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oauthbearer - Azure
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2020 08:12:14 GMT
Hello, you can give Strimzi Kafka OAuth [1] a try.

It is an add-on for Kafka that plugs into the existing SASL_OAUTHBEARER authentication mechanism,
providing fast JWT signature validation using your authorization server's JWKS endpoint, and
the OAuth2 introspection endpoint based approach where you delegate the token validation to
the authorization server.

[1] https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-oauth

- marko