kafka-users mailing list archives

From Marko Strukelj <marko.struk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oauthbearer - Azure
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2020 10:48:17 GMT
Hello, you could give Strimzi Kafka OAuth [1] a try.

It's a Kafka add-on that plugs into SASL_OAUTHBEARER functionality.

On the server side it adds support for fast local JWT token validation using signature checks,
and keys retrieved from your authorization server's JWKS endpoint. It also has Introspection
endpoint support which allows you to pass the access token to the authorization server for
validation.
On the client side it adds support for configuring client credentials using clientId and clientSecret,
but you can also use a refresh token or a long-lived access token.

[1] https://github.com/strimzi/strimzi-kafka-oauth

- marko