kafka-users mailing list archives

From Luke Chen <show...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: subscribe comfirm
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2020 06:43:05 GMT
Hi Roc,
The 'signature' is not related to the subscription.

Again, if you want to subscribe to the mailing list, please follow the
instructions from the web page: https://kafka.apache.org/contact.
<https://kafka.apache.org/contact>
That is, to send an email to users-subscribe@kafka.apache.org directly, and
then follow the steps described in confirmation mail.

Thank you.