kafka-users mailing list archives

From DaveKlein_USA <davekl...@usa.net>
Subject Re: How to use SMT to add header in my messages?
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2020 13:44:57 GMT
Hello,  I’m not sure if you are the same person, or work with the person who posted a similar
question on Slack, but, just in case this is an unrelated coincidence…

You should be able to use ConnectRecord.header().add()  to add a header.  I’ve used something
similar to read headers on incoming messages in an SMT.  More info here:  https://downloads.apache.org/kafka/2.3.0/javadoc/org/apache/kafka/connect/connector/ConnectRecord.html