kafka-users mailing list archives

From Randall Hauch <rha...@apache.org>
Subject Preliminary blog post about the Apache 2.6.0 release
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2020 15:27:18 GMT
I've prepared a preliminary blog post about the upcoming Apache Kafka 2.6.0
release.
Please take a look and let me know via this thread if you want to
add/modify details.
Thanks to all who contributed to this blog post.

Unfortunately, the preview is not currently publicly visible at
https://blogs.apache.org/preview/kafka/?previewEntry=what-s-new-in-apache3
(I've
logged https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20646), so in the
interest of time I created a Google doc with read privilege for everyone by
pasting the preview content directly into:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MQQoJk4ewedYgFfgSA2axx3VhRwgj_0rO1tf3yezV0c/edit?usp=sharing

I will continue to update this doc with any changes to the draft blog post.

Thanks,
Randall