kafka-users mailing list archives

From "REYMOND Jean-max (BPCE-IT - SYNCHRONE TECHNOLOGIES)" <Jean-max.REYMOND.prestata...@bpce-it.fr.INVALID>
Subject RE: compatible kafka version to use when using with logstash 7.5.1-1
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2020 14:43:20 GMT
Hi,
May be this issue : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-9669 ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Satish Kumar <satish.chow9@gmail.com>
Envoyé : vendredi 7 août 2020 00:49
À : users@kafka.apache.org
Objet : compatible kafka version to use when using with logstash 7.5.1-1

Hello,

I upgraded kafka from 0.10 to 2.5.0 and also I upgraded logstash from 2.4 to 7.5

when I have kafka 1.10 and logstash 2.4 the messages used to forward without any problems.
But after the upgrade I'm getting errors in both logstash and kafka logs so I would like to
know what is the compatible kafka version to use with logstash ( logstash is using kafka-integration
plugin 10.0.0). Please let me know what the compatible version is. I will do upgrades/downgrades
according to that.
L'intégrité de ce message n'étant pas assurée sur Internet, BPCE-IT ne peut être tenu
responsable de son contenu. Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le détruire
et d'avertir l'expéditeur.
The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. BPCE-IT cannot therefore
be considered responsible for the contents. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, then please delete it and notify the sender.