kafka-users mailing list archives

From hamidreza hosseini <hrhosse...@hotmail.com>
Subject Concept and implementation questions
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2020 12:00:19 GMT
Hi,
I have some questions about kafka concept,
Thanks in advance for your answer:
1.I want when kafka are deleting kafka's partition (because it achieved to its time or max
volume) it send me a notification and says that "I was deleted offset 22  od topic a and partition
2"
Can i do this in kafka?
2.every database save its database in a format, this is my question that  Kafka save its data
in a text file or it has a specific format and structure?
And what is that?
3.
How can i take backup from my kafka cluster and restore it?
4.I want a dedicated dashboard to monitor and manage kafka (i dont want to use prometheus
or something like that) i want a seprate and dedicated dashboard
Is there any opensource project for this purpose?
5.
I want to run kafka in production , is there any sample configuration that it set some important
and tuned parameters  to download and modify it?

Best Regards