kafka-users mailing list archives

From Tomer Cohen <ilan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reading all messages from a Kafka topic for a state
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2020 14:54:58 GMT
Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the info.

I tried what you suggested. However I couldn't restore the state by reading
the entire topic from beginning to end (assuming it's not stored on a local
disk) without changing the application.id property to another value which
will force it to re-read the topic.

Is there a way to do it without having to change the application.id to
another value?

Thanks,

Tomer