karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] How to move JIRA issues ?
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2010 14:26:52 GMT
Hi Guillaume,

I think that it's better to move all open issues but we can ignore the already closed one,
as it's already included in the source code.

Like this we begin with a clean overview sheet.

By the way, I'm going to check the issues already opened in ServiceMix Kernel (there are some).

Regards
JB
------Original Message------
From: Guillaume Nodet
To: dev@karaf.apache.org
ReplyTo: dev@karaf.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] How to move JIRA issues ?
Sent: Jun 26, 2010 15:45

I wonder how to move the JIRA issues from FELIX to KARAF jira project.
My worry is about issues that have been fixed in earlier versions of
Karaf and already released.
Should we move them to Karaf, or should we keep only new issues (those
fixed for 1.6.x which isn't released yet, and opened ones).
Thoughts ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet