karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Upgrade to felix 3.x ?
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:06:10 GMT
I think that we need to upgrade at least on the trunk to perform some tests.
I'm gonna to raise a jira task about this, we will decide after on a 
snapshot what we do.

What do you think ?

Regards
JB

On 06/30/2010 06:20 PM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> Do we want to upgrade felix to 3.0.1 or wait for a more stable version ?
> I haven't tried yet, so I'm not sure if it has any impact, I would say
> it hasn't, but we won't know until we try ...
>

Mime
View raw message