karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.x branch
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:00:18 GMT
So we'd just forget 1.x and release a 2.0 from trunk asap ?

Geronimo is using Karaf and have defined new commands and all.  All
those would have to be updated.
ServiceMix also defines a bunch of commands.
Let's hear from other, I don't have much problem releasing a 2.0 from
trunk, though i would have loved including a bunch of enhancements on
features for 2.0, but that could be deferred to 2.1 or later ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet