karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring DM --> 2.x
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 19:19:07 GMT
Btw, feel free to experiment deploying both aries blueprint and
spring-dm 2.x in karaf and see what happens.  I haven't really tried,
but i envision a lot of problems, that's what I didn't even bothered
trying until there is a real need for that.
I guess the ideal solution would be to have custom namespaces for both
implementations using the same schema, but the startup ordering
problems will always happen with spring-dm, whereas they should not
with aries blueprint.
That's a problem which Dan Kulp is investigating in ServiceMix and
we're about to switch from spring-dm to aries in the very short term.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet