karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] How to move JIRA issues ?
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:01:39 GMT
L.S.,

+1 for only moving the open issues, so we can start with a clean slate
and start.  For the Karaf 1.6.2 release notes, we can always refer
back to the issues in the Felix JIRA, that way we also have a good
link into the history of Karaf.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

On 26 June 2010 16:26, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
> Hi Guillaume,
>
> I think that it's better to move all open issues but we can ignore the already closed
one, as it's already included in the source code.