karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN repo and next version of karaf
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2010 21:32:45 GMT
L.S.,

Just one additional observation: were we meant to copy sources for a
lot of the other felix subprojects to our maintenance branch as well?
There's quite a few of them in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/karaf/branches/karaf-1.x/, but I suspect
those got there by accident.

Unless someone objects, I'll replace the contents of that directory
with a copy of what we have in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/felix/branches/karaf-1.x/ now...

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen