karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN repo and next version of karaf
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:46:49 GMT
L.S.,

OK for keeping the 1.x maintenance branch as is and only upgrading
trunk to the new package/artifact/... names.

BTW, I have found the script I used for renaming Apache ServiceMix
Kernel -> Apache Felix Karaf again and I managed to alter that to
rename packages/artifacts/... for trunk.  It probably doesn't cover
everything, but at least it does 90% of the job and the result seems
to build and run fine.  Want me to commit that now or does anyone have
any other pending work on the trunk that they want to commit first?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com